Last update: september 18th, 2019
Who we are
When you visit our website, use our services, or interact with us via our social pages or otherwise submit information to us, www.mycurioseaty.com is a data controller and gathers and uses certain information about you. When we do so we are regulated in the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union and local applicable laws.
The data controller and owner of the website www.mycurioseaty.com is:
- Name and surname: Marian Kruijer
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personally identifiable information do we collect and for which purpose?
Whenever you interact with us directly, we receive information from you, for example when you:
- Contact us by e-mail
- Contact us using the contact or subscription forms on our website
- Comment on content on the website
- Submit content to us, for example if you post an image on the website
Links to other websites and services
How we use your personal information
Generally, the reason we use your personal information can be categorised as to inform you about our product and services, ensuring that we notify you first and if required, obtain your consent.
Who we share your personal information with
We will not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
We may provide personally identifiable information to appropriate third parties for the purpose of processing such information on its behalf. In such circumstances, we require that these parties agree to protect the confidentiality of such information. You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party servers for more information.
Hosting: 1&1 Internet España S.L.U., based in Spain.
E-mail marketing: Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp) based in Atlanta, GA 30308 USA.
How long we keep your personal data
We process personal data only for so long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, after which it will be deleted or archived except to the extent that it is necessary for us to continue to process it for the purpose of compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject or for another legitimate and lawful purpose.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way.
Where it is necessary to obtain your prior consent to processing your personal data in order for us to be allowed to do it, we will obtain and rely on your consent in relation to the processing concerned. Otherwise, we will process your personal data where the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are a subject.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights. In summary, you have the right to access your personal data and require that we rectify any errors in the data that we hold, or request that we erase your personal data subject to certain limitations.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please send your request to email@example.com and let us have enough information to identify you (e.g. your full name and contact details, including your email address and let us know what right you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates.)
Please note that we may ask you to provide proof of identity when considering your request.
You have the following rights in relation to personal data relating to you that we process:
- You may request access to the personal data concerned.
- You may request that incorrect personal data that we are processing be rectified.
- In certain circumstances (normally where it is no longer necessary for us to continue to process it), you may be entitled to request that we erase the personal data concerned.
- Where we are processing your personal data for marketing purposes or otherwise based on our legitimate interests, you may in certain circumstances have a right to object to that processing.
- Where we are processing personal data relating to you on the basis of your prior consent to that processing (such as in relation to marketing by email), you may withdraw your consent, after which we shall stop the processing concerned.
Updates to this policy